The monthly salary and other allowances paid to every Member of the Legislative Assembly in Tamil Nadu will be increased from the existing Rs 55,000 to Rs 1. 05 lakh.
Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Edappadi K. Palaniswami announced this during last assembly session in July.
The bill will be tabled today by CM and will come into effect tomorrow once the house passes it.
MLAs to receive the salary along with arrears.
TN government had stated that finances of transport department had been very critical and that was the main reason for not accepting the wage proposed by the transport union.
Over a week now and there is still no solution to the crisis.
Government and trade union remain adamant on their stand while the people are caught in crossfire and are subject to inconvenience.
- #FE名シーン is trending at 10 in Japan
- D.A.N is trending at 9 in Japan
- TK引退 is trending at 8 in Japan
- KEIKO is trending at 7 in Japan
- #マックスむらいに質問 is trending at 6 in Japan
- #美樹さやか is trending at 5 in Japan
- ウサミン is trending at 4 in Japan
- #せふほで本性が分かる is trending at 3 in Japan
- 小室さん is trending at 2 in Japan
- 小室哲哉 is trending at 1 in Japan
- EURO 2024 is trending at 10 in world
- Edgar Allan Poe is trending at 9 in world
- 20 AAP MLAs is trending at 8 in world
- #VendrediLecture is trending at 7 in world
- 小室哲哉 is trending at 5 in world
- #ReleaseTheMemo is trending at 4 in world
- #HrantDink is trending at 2 in world
- #KarneGünü is trending at 1 in world
- Jhye Richardson is trending at 10 in India
- #BANvSL is trending at 8 in India